INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WE ARE BIG FAMILY! :D

Say hi to the world! *wink* I'm proud that I'm able to update my blog at least 2 times a week! HEHEHEE! Thanks god that this week I have few events to blog about. Well, I have decided to buy LX5 (Lumix) for my new baby since my friends all recommend me to buy that. OH YESH! Can't wait to go for the TT's night which will hold at my college hall, TARC. For a newbie, it's like a wasted if you didn't join any event for year 1. I'm looking forward for the performance by the contestants, WHO WILL BE THE CHAMPION THIS YEAR? Let's figure it out that day, stay tuned for my blog okay? (; Here is the link for the TT's finalist, click here.


Okay, let's back to the topic again. Seriously, I'm really glad to be in the same class with my classmates now. They are so cute and funny! :D We are like a big family, B5 ROCKS! Monday, we had an outing together at wangsa walk for the 5 HOURS BREAK! Had our breakfast at BBQ Chicken and straight away went to SING K at Superstar after that.


What I realised was, all of us also like to SING K so much! THE SITUATION WAS HIGH TO THE MAX! Everybody were shouting and singing without using the mic. It was loud enough! When we were enjoying in the kbox, we were told by MAX, our class rep. that the class for 3.30pm has been canceled! OMG!!! SHOUT!!!! We were getting higher due to the GOOD NEWS! YESHH!! Fine, I'm not going to crap anymore, let's continue to photo session (:



Jiayie, corson and presley :D



the girls (:


the boys!


non-stop playing with pei yee's samsung galaxy S while waiting for the food to serve

Pretties



I should have open my eyes! Look so sleepy isit? :/




my eyes are getting smaller!!

The cute fellas, ignore me please.



Is K time! They looked so happy :D

Waiting for MR.Corson to book the room. Camwhore again! :D



Get to hug 2 pretties *wink*

Another HUG! haha! I'm the lucky 1 :D



Pretty like this 1.



Kiss? Ohhh! So failed!

A cute example?



The success 1?



The sweetest 1? LOL!!! Well, I have to admit that I lose, they are better. HAHA!



Last 1! The B5 family! :D



A random one, first time wearing skirt for my presentation. Still, I'm not used to it :/ Failed! LOL! I will try to wear more next time.


Well, I have to appologize that my blog isn't that interesting compare with other bloggers. I'm trying to improve. I hope you guys do enjoy reading my blog cause I wrote it with my heart (:

1 comment:

  1. The sweetest. The GAYest u meant ;) nice blog emi.

    Hubert

    ReplyDelete