INSTAGRAM

Monday, July 19, 2010

Part of my wishlist?

When u think about latest fashion, which website usually will appear in your mind first? If im not wrong, most people will search at tumblr first right? Well, i have ask some of my friends about this, so i try to find some sources about fashion at tumblr too * cause this time my title is my wishlist - fashion But! Due to my computer again * yeaa, my computer got many problems, im getting more frusfrated already! I cant see any photos that post by the user, all XXX .________.


When i got no idea where to get those sources to put in my blog, facebook is another way for me to find the things that i want. I grab some photos from those online seller. This few days, i keep mention that i want to shopping so much! Gonna update my fashion sense. * yeaaa, i think im quite outdated already? MONEY, is the big problem for me! If u want to shopping, u need a lot of money. I'm quite jealous of those people who can buy anythings that he/she wants. Now, i just manage to buy few clothes with my pocket money :(


Some nice clothes , bags and shoes. Here is it:

the dress and shoes just look nice, dont you think so? x)



bag!!!

skirt



leggings



Friends! When are you free to go out shopping with me? x)

1 comment: