INSTAGRAM

Thursday, July 15, 2010

15 july 2010

today was open day ( hari terbuka ) for my school. everyone seems to be nervous cause their parents are going to take their report card, and the parents will know their results and attitude in the class too! as usual, my parents didnt help me take my report card due to working. * i use to it already i have asked yanni's mum to pretend my aunty and helped me take my report card. billion thanks to her! :)


my results:

BM - 63 (B+)
BI - 60 (B+)
SJ - 55 (B)
ME - 93 (A+)
SC - 64 (B+)
PM - 98 (A+)
EA - 44 (D)
PA - 63 (B+)
AM - 65 (A-)
BC - 62 (B+)

jumlah markah: 667
peratus: 66.70
gred purata mata pelajaran: 2.80 (B+)
kedudukan kelas: 9/44


well, im not statisfied with my results, cause i didnt study at all .______. when my parents saw this, they were like, 'OMG! SO CHA?! people is improving year by year, but u are worse than last time! everday play computer la! 2A's saja? how come so less?! always statisfy urself by results like this, how to improve?'


hellooo, i knew my results were bad, i knew it! i know i didnt study at all, i know im super double lazy! i also feel guilty to myself, why can i become so lazy. Even i know trial and spm are around the corner, but i still cant get myself to study now :( i hate myself very much!


but, i didnt ask u to expect so much from me. u didnt even praise me before when i got pretty ok results? dont praise, but dont scold ok? i dont know what u want. keep comparing me with my brother & sisters. i hate compare! stop it please. i know sometimes they do this for our own good, but i dont like this kind of 'motivating'. maybe u are not on myside, u wont get i what mean.


fine, i will try my best to get what u want. i know what i aim for. good results are must for me to continue my studies. sometimes too much expectations are not good. cause when u cant get it, u will feel very upset.


ohhh! im in the ns list. ' tahniah, ( my ic ) terpilih menyertai PLKN Siri 8/2011. ' i dont feel like really sad or happy. just wonder for the time, when i goona go for ns, i think i start my course already? cause i kena batch 3, if im not wrong, is august right? anyways, accept the fact already. i know quite a lot of them are sad cause kena ns, chill guys! ;)




i swear, i wont get bad results for spm!

4 comments:

  1. Woahhhh~
    We're both crabs, and we share the same feelings too !
    But our result is far apart ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. moew: .______.
    yunakiss: *5! >< where got

    ReplyDelete