INSTAGRAM

Saturday, July 17, 2010

no regrets?



I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul.

----- william ernest henley



Making a decision is not easy,
but once u make a decision,
it has no return.
We are the one who can decide our life, our fate.
Enjoy ur life without any regret.
This is what i think.


I have try my best,
and now, I dont' have any regrets.
If you didn't ever try it,
you will never know what will happen next.

telling the truth
is not easy.
people, be courages.




I will keep on be myself
No worries, peaceful :)



tearsdrop on my guitar




SMILE =]

4 comments:

  1. we will regret after something bad happen.
    but, at least dun regret decision tat v make,right?=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. meow: :) absolutely.
    alien: thanks!!!
    kahchuah: o.O what u have done?

    ReplyDelete