INSTAGRAM

Thursday, July 22, 2010

cakes

Baking is one of my favourite pastime. I enjoy baking a lot, especially when people like the cakes that u bake, u can feel the happiness of baking :) I just simply like baking although im not pro. * i'm glad that if anyone want to teach me. But i dont have all the apparatus yet. Mum say when i really can bake already, she promise me will buy me a larger oven :D and and and! of course! those mixer, i think she will buy for me? * well, just think. Still got long way to go :x


Tomorrow gonna bake a cake for one of my friend. Ishhh, quite worry cause the last time i baked was April. 4 months didnt touch the apparatus & materials!!! And the cake i want to bake is either blueberry/ oreo cheese cake. * I think most probably is oreo cheese cake. Goshh! first try laa! Never bake this 2 types of cake before. Dont know i can make it nice or not :( * If not nice, u all gonna finish it also! x)


I think most people like to eat secret recipe cakes right? Okays, here are some pictures for cheese cakes:


Chocolate Cheese
For those who like chocolates a lot! This is ur choice :D


Cheeze Choc

Caramel Cream Cheese

Blueberry Cheese
Gonna try this next time



Classic Cheese

Espresso Cheese
People who like coffee sure like this!


Lemon Cheese

Oreo Cheese
O.O cake that i want to try tomorrow
I think my 1 just got 1/4 of this saja :x



Marble Cheese

Cappuccino Cheese
Another coffee fever


Durian Cheese ( Seasonal )
well, if u are a durian lover
u should go secret recipe try this!

New York Cheese
Simple and nice, full of cheese
If u like cheese, then it is ok for u.





ohhhhhhhh
saliva all come out already x)


Baking is quite fun.
You should go and try it too!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE DURIAN CHEESEEE!!!
    hahahahhaha!!
    You sure can make a DELICIOUS cake!!!don't worry!!
    im starving for you cakeeee! T_________T

    ReplyDelete
  2. kah chuah: go eat go eat! xD LOL! hope so lerr :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. munn: u may try the orea cake today :)
    wanqi: LOL! yuppp!

    ReplyDelete