INSTAGRAM

Friday, July 30, 2010

LOVE ♥

LOVE! my BI teacher asked us to write this title ( essay ). I have no idea how to do .______. Although i know there is a lot of topic to write, but i just cant think any within that moment. Fine, internet is a place for me to get some ideas ;D * im not copy, but refer LOL!


Well, let's talk about love then! What do you think about love? * Comment about your thought about love if u want :) Most of us will say love between 2 persons, means ' in a relationship '! Actually, there are many various and levels of LOVE. Family love, friends love, couple love, living things love and lots more! ;D LOVE is a wonderful thing in the world, dont you agree? Love can give us hope and help us to move along our life. But sometimes, it can turns smiles into frowns.



Family loves, even though some wars may started between family members, but the bond still there :)

Parents love you. Dont you know?

Awww, how sweet ;D

the baby is so cute!!!




Friends love, they are the ones we see most often on our life. We enjoy to fool around with them. They become part of our life :)

I miss my childhood friends :(

We share our feelings to each others

We create memories



True love, i believe this kind of love is the strongest among the others. When you are in love, you can feel the meanings of love that can drive you easily to this unbelievable word.

Handsome & beauty

Heart

I like this! ;D

Well, this is still new for me. I havent try this before.
But i can see the happiness & sadness from my friends.
I will wait. For my mr.right :)


No one can deny that love is the soul of life & happiness.
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
I will express my love to everyone around me in the best possible way :D

7 comments:

  1. you remind me that i hvnt finish my essay xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. munn: LOL!!! yeaa, maybe this post is to remind u 1 xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. love is wonderful.. but it can be complicated at times.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love is mysterious and it is the most hardest topic in our life

    ReplyDelete
  5. ken: agree! love is so complicated :x
    alien: LOL! but everyone love this topic :)
    swing: :DDD i love you too, swing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. : We do have a responsibility to love others

    ReplyDelete