INSTAGRAM

Thursday, March 18, 2010

oh yeah!
outing with green house cheerleaders today
BUT! just both of them ( waiyi & soh huie ) came ==
* still consider as gathering? lol
all suddenly told me they cant make it today
ishh! next time told me early larr weii
make me so frustrated when saw those msg
* cause i planned it on last sunday and told them reply me asap 1
but all of them liked to give me surprised ==



well, back to topic again xD
we had wasted so much time for waiting ktm
and reached sunway by 12
* but we went out at 9.15a.m ==
had our lunch at mc.donald
after that straight away went ice-skatting with soh huie :D
waiyi and her bf went to watch movie and joined us after that



after ice-skatting,
had kfc * potatoes & wedges <3 as my dinner with soh huie
waiyi and her bf went another places
* couple time mah, dont want become din dang dam xD



really have a nice time with them :)
waiting for our next outing
* probably after spm lor ==


bus tickets ( me & soh huie 1 )

waiyi and her bf
( he dont want to put down the hat LOL! )

she and me :)
( aargh! got a pimple on my forehead! == )


prepare for ice-skatting xD

soh huie

again..




goona leave the place soon

and headed to kfc! :D


OMG! i ate so much fast food today!
goona gain weight again ==


1 comment: