INSTAGRAM

Sunday, March 14, 2010

14 march 2010

our school's sport day was over at yesterday
no more sport day start from next year
all these will become my memory :)


12 & 13 march 2010

the girls came my house started from 10.30p.m
my daddy cooked curry & mehoon for them
* thanks daddy
we had chat and played around all the night
and i forced them to sleep
cause i know they will be very tired after that

i slept 1 hour only cause need to tied up their hair
u know what?
i tied up 12 people hair with 1 people, 4 辫子
OMG! my hand really tired that time

after that, my sister fetched some of us to school at 7
i realised this year less people come to school
did what we had rehearsel like thursday
welcome PIBG and performed

i really enjoyed a lot with joining cheerleader this 2 years
i appreciate a lot
i thought we will get last for this year
but really thanks for giving us 3rd place
although during rehearsal we were messy
but yesterday they were more tidy than last time
they really did a good job :)
thanks my team members
xinying, waiyi, soh huie, jia hwei, seng ching,
seng wei, shi nie, jasspreet, sharifah,
rebecca ( although she didnt hold me well and let me fall down ),
thiviyah, siam yee, kashin, gan tze and lingli

congrates swing
she broke the new record for cheerleading!


photo session
grabbed from jwen, jia chye, p.mun and lingli =D


starting, after bow

during the song - change


the post that i like
but hate by somebody

the song - poker face


the last song - change

us :D

with my daughter xD

with mun

me :)


i dont hope to see anyone is blaming anyone
for the results
friendship is more important than match!



hope next year green house can get better result

i will go back and see u all xD


i like the costume this year :)

3 comments:

  1. yesh yesh agree with you, sportsmanship is more important

    ReplyDelete
  2. munn: yea! really not hope to see any arguement anymore!
    monster: really? thanks! :D i thougt we are messy?

    ReplyDelete