INSTAGRAM

Monday, March 22, 2010

22 march 2010

genting trip with my family members
since this year i cant go china
so my parents decided to bring us to genting


19 march

reached genting almost by 7p.m
and there was so cloudy!
my dad cant even see the car in front when he was driving
we started to hang around at first world
after we put our luggage at first world hotel
had supper [ king's bread ] at my room with parents


20 march

woke up at 8a.m
after everything was ok,
we started to play the games ( indoor & outdoor) until midnight 1a.m
i played all games except for 跳楼机
* not dare to play that lar :X
it was a tired night since we played the whole day


21 march

packed our luggage and prepared to go home :(

the cloudy weather

my mummy and daddy

with my sister

had king's bread as my supper

everyone was busy to choose what they wanted to eat

my sister & cousins
yeah! bought tickets and prepared to go outdoor



saw jwen there for 1st & 2nd day
i meet her at hotel, restaurant and theme park also
LOL! saw her everywhere
adui! she was so slim lar :X



had dinner at coffee terrance

gosh! it was so expensive lar!

RM60+ per person :X

my family pic :)

enjoyed so much during this few days

thanks my parents :D

3 comments:

  1. where got slim lah adui..
    should go with you next time! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. junwen really slim la..n i suddenly feel that u r VERY rich!n i hate rich people..

    ReplyDelete
  3. munn: okay!!! :D
    kevin: where got rich == me poor lor, if u know me then u know

    ReplyDelete