INSTAGRAM

Sunday, January 3, 2010

3 jan 2010

the 1st post for 2010


wow..
i really cant believe now is the year of 2010 already
the holiday seems to be too short
i still got many things i want to do


school will be start tomorrow
i wish to have more holiday
but i know this is impossible
im form5 now
need to face spm this year
* OMG! i hate this!
i know i have to work hard for that to achieve the goal i set
like:
- no more sleep during lessons
- dont waste my time in front of my computer ( is hard for me )
- concentrate on my study
- dont be so lazy ( cant change easily right? >< )
- try not to skip any lessons & tuition
- use my time wisely
- improve my language ( eng, bm & chi ) and account!
and lots more!


alright
i wish to have more in 2010:
- travel with my family
- more A's for spm & try exam
- earn money
- appreciate the time with all my friends ( cause it will be the last year )
- live happily


see u all tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. yuhuu, ady set so many goals!
    paiseh, im not even make one for myself..hehe^^
    love to skip class and tuition O.o dun do tat usually! this habit must buangkan!!
    not enough money to use ke?? get from parents la!! =P
    now u not happy meh?? should write live more happily!! wakakaka
    dun angry har sayang sayang =>

    wish u do well in this year

    from: siawwei

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! yeawohh.. last time skipped oftenly xDDD
    anywayz, thanks, coussie

    ReplyDelete