INSTAGRAM

Sunday, November 29, 2009

29 nov 2009

a day at sunway pyramid!

guess what?
i almost can't wake up!
i think my hp got problem already? [ hope not! ]
but luckily, i got the time to prepare =D


reached there at 11something
ohya!
we had buffet at sunway resort!
RM50++ per person!
[ damn expensive! >< ]


lazy to blog so much
let's start to eat!

woots! desserts! my favourite ♥

yanni 1

mine * i like the strawberry 1!

us [ just ignore me ]


okays! next station!

we went for ice skatting down there
yanni was the first time to play it!
i tried my best not to let her falled
* she just falled 1 time only, consider good already!
we skated almost 3hours there!

well, i suggest u wear more thick de socks if u want to skate
if not ur leg will very pain!


some pictures!

which 1 is me/yanni?

peace!



after skatting


thanks for giving me such a wonderful day! :)

2 comments: