INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

16-18 nov 09

2 days 1 night trip at genting with my family and relatives :)
reached genting at 6something
put our luggage at hotel resort
we got a nice room!
quite pity cause slept there for 1 night only ><
had our dinner at genting hotel!
used RM400 something
OMG! so expensive!
gonna spent a lot of money if want to go genting :(


went first world to had a walk there
back to resort at 11something
chit-chat with my cousin until 2 something only slept
quite tired lar!


the second day
played hunted house and 3D at first world
the hunted house not scary at all compared to last time, sobs!
and came back to KL at 5 something

* lazy to write so many xD



my cousin and sister

eldest sister and me

brother and sister

cloudy wheather

the hunted house


going to watch 3D!


my family =]



18 nov


skipped dance class again LOL!
had a new hair cut today :)
now im short hair already
HAHA! xD
quite miss my straight and long hair

5 comments: