INSTAGRAM

Sunday, June 28, 2009

long post

so sorry tat i post so late
coz tis few days i aso no time to let me blog
paiseh xD

25 june

joey lee, karyan & sinpeng cum my huz to bake cake
v hav bake 2 chocolate cake
but spoil ald ><
so sorry, frenz
i promise i will make chiffon cake next week


26 june

today is d semi chinese singing competition
after skol, go support for SHUMEEN [ the sao xing lui ] !! xD
i like d way she sing, got her own style
damn nice lar!!!


after tat, go kopitiam wif yx
xin, shya n cindy celebrate my birthday wif me
a mango cake!! is delicious
[ thx for those hu gap fan buy tis cake ]
then v go eat ice kacang n meet yys, ngau zai n kahguan
n d celebration wif frenz was end



626 is a veli special day for me
same to SHUMEEN n YOKE YAN too
yeah, today is OURs birthday
3 ppl same birthday, so happy!!!


SHUMEEN

she luv jay chou so much!! alice nine 2!!!
n guitar, electronic guitar!!! her favourite
she is 1 of d PARADISE
yea, she is a guitarlist from d band
she like singing veli much
she is a rockstar!!!


YOKE YAN

she is my 'teacher' when form 2 & 3
teach me math, thx her a lot!!
she is si man lui? lol, i think so lar


i wanna wish them a veli HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
hope tat they enjoy tis BIG DAY veli much xD
tis year is d year tat receive most wishes from all my FRENZ
thx a lot!! i veli appreciate!!
n aso same to them hu gav me present
i like it!!
=)


today aso d day tat JWEN gonna go taiwan
she cum to skol at 10smth n giv me & SHUMEEN a big card
when i saw tis card
my tears almost cum out from my eyes
T_T too gamdong!!!
thx JWEN!!! i will wait u back!!
n always miz eu

presents

day3 without jwen

2 comments: