INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

23 june 2009

finally d chinese singing competition result was out
during recess time
go n check d answer

i find n find
no my name inside d list
bt i found shumeen's name
im so proud of her, so geng aa!!!!
SHUMEEN!!!!!

nvm, i hav try my bez to sing
is ok
i can try it next year again
i still got many things to improve

at laz, gud luck to eu, shumeen
hope u can go to d final round!!!!
gambateh ya =)




the ' sao xing lui '

today is my second sis's buftday

HAPPY BIFTDAY

although i always argue wif her

bt she is still my bez sis

luv u =)

4 comments:

  1. thanks eminey
    i will try my best!
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you are still the SUPER ROCK STAR in my heart ~~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. xin: thx ya!!

    shiong: ya lar!! u din wish me
    T___T

    ReplyDelete