INSTAGRAM

Sunday, April 12, 2009

12 april 2009

open new blog..
next time i will post blog at here..
tat wretch still got use..
( for my china frenz )
tis time i promise i will update my blog 1..
hehe xD


yesterday went for my grandmother's birthday party..
(actually cant say party lar, go restaurent eat lo)
aa!!! 1st time wear dress go..
dun kira skol uniform lar.. i seldom wear dress 1..
aih.. my 2 sis paksa me, i hav no choice..
urgh!! so weird!!!
but aso muz follow =__=
all my relatives cum... long time no c them..
quite gam gai =X
while eating... v aso sing K~~
haha.. enjoying..
1 of my biao ge... his singing skill veli gud!!!
so xin mou!!!!
d celebration until 9smth oni..
then back home..
d time paz so faz... aih
duno nid wait till when oni can have gathering wif them like tat..
1 year 1 time... too bad...




No comments:

Post a Comment