INSTAGRAM

Sunday, April 26, 2009

26 april 2009

yesterday go shopping wif my sis..
when v reach ktm...
i was shock!!! i saw jwen+kuik them..
xD then i ask them where they go..
they say they go chao kit to buy smth..
n d ktm was crowded!!!
when d train cum... there was so many ppl inside..
totally cant go in!!!
but my eldest sis was so lucky...
in between us.. she is d one hu go in oni..
n my sis n i were left behind..
so cham!!!! but no choice..
v hav to wait for d 2nd train..

when reach midvalley, v go for shopping~
n wait for my sis's frenz to cum..
after tat... v hav our lunch at vietnam restaurant..
d CODO [ 古都 ]
i like d way they cook!! veli nice.. xD
i enjoyed d food so much...
becoz my sis will pay for me..
thx so much.. haha..

after having lunch...
v go watch movie.. [ make it happen ]
if im 18.. so gud... can go watch ghost movie..
but im not.. so hav to choose tis movie lor..
but luckly... tis movie was nice...
talking abt dance 1... like it...

im so happy.. nid to thx for my sis..
for giving me such a happy day..
haha..
afternoon will go swimming again...
im so burglar!!!!
cant wait for it.. heheee

No comments:

Post a Comment