INSTAGRAM

Saturday, February 25, 2012

LIFE?

How I wish that I won't start my new post with the same line again. BUT, I fail to do so again cause I've quite a long time never update my blog again. It seems that I'm getting lazier already ): No matter is to update my blog or my studies, I'm so lazy to do all the assignments and study for midterm now. #SlapMyself

Well, this is just a short update to clear the dust of my blog. This week is the 3rd week of this short semester which means 4 more weeks to go before final exam. TIME PASSES, everything is happened in a blink of eyes. I still can't believe that I has been entered to college for almost a year and I'm 19 now! OMG! I miss my high school life a lot. ): Anyhow, we still have to adapt to the new environment.

 400352_10150608242913713_737298712_8866982_194978455_n
recently love to spend my free time with them :D


 Simply love this photo (;



Life is full of challanges. Don't stress yourself but try to face them and change it to motivation. (:

Kthxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment