INSTAGRAM

Sunday, January 15, 2012

NEW LAYOUT!

I'M BACK TO BLOGGING AGAIN! :D It's my very first posts for year 2012. My final is over and I'm finally in holiday now! HOLLA! I swear I gonna enjoy this holiday and make full use of it! DRAMAS, VARIETY SHOWS, SHOPPING, UPDATES, WORK... Lots of things to catch up. By the way, I'm really looking for part time jobs recently. Any weekend jobs? Now I know it's so tiring to raise my baby Iphone D:


Anyways, do you notice something different for my blog? I've changed my blog's layout finally. YAY! *Big claps to myself* Will it be a little bit fancy to match my blog? I hope it's not, I fall in love with it from the very first sight I saw it. I like the theme - How Sweet, cool right? Plus, I love desserts a lot, whenever I see it, I'll be totally cheered up and forgot all the things or matters that make me headache.


For people who is lazy, like me *Shame* you can seek your layouts or backgrounds from Leelou Blogs. I grabbed my layout from her blog too. There are a lot of different and cute thingy for you to choose. And, the most important that is it's FREE! Yesh! Seriously, feel so thankful for creating such a great blog that provided all these services. They do provide tutorials too. So, what are you waiting for? Go and take a look of it, if you agree with me, follow them too. :D


380140_10150533205903713_737298712_8653335_871529277_n

Will blog about my outings with friends soon (:

No comments:

Post a Comment