INSTAGRAM

Saturday, January 1, 2011

COUNTDOWN

Yesterday was the end of the year 2010. Well, usually I will stay at home and celebrate with my computer. But yesterday was different. I decided to try something new, so I joined my friends to countdown at the curve :D It was really surprised me that my mum agreed to let me go :O Maybe because I have to go to NS already. LOL!


One of my friend counldn't join us due to some reason, I'm the only girl again for few hours :/ For my information, people will go desa park city or the curve to countdown. So, it means there must be traffic jam in this 2 places. As what I said, there was quite jam when we reached outside of Ikano. Oh yeah! Forgot to thank sinroong for fetching us to the curve. Driver must be very tired cause of traffic jam. So I must really thanks him :D


Back to the topic, we just simply found a place and parked the car without knowing where is it :O After that I only realised that was the building opposite the curve. We found our friends who reached there earlier than us and decided to have a special dinner. * Because of the end of the year D: But who knows, we walked here and there for almost 1 hour only found a place to have our dinner. 1 hour, pretty cool right? Some of the restaurants were fulled, some were too expensive, out of our budget :/

The Sanctuary, the place that we had our dinner. Seriously, I dont know this is a thai restaurant or what? We didn't know how to make our oder. At last, the driver decided for us. LOL!

They were busy playing with their hp :O

Another friend of mine that will be going to NS also by Jan

Hey, cheer friend :)

The driver, sinroong. He is really happy when he received the call :D

Taste like rendang chicken?

tomyam

Overall was quite okay for me. But they still haven't full yet. So we decided to have 2nd around again later. Well, finally the one that I was waiting joined us after she finished her work. Unfortunately, we counld't find a suitable restaurant because some were close and some were fulled. It is really hard to find a restaurant and has our meal during special day :/ So, Jwen just bought a-bread-look-like thing from subway as her dinner :O Pitty her :(

Another friend of mine joined us countdown at the curve. When we were moving to the stage there, we were kept spraying by others at the middle there. At first, we kept hiding to avoid from that. But at last, we decided to attack people back. LOL! Thanks guys for buying the sprays and let us played too :D Although we kept sprayed by others and make us really wet but we still enjoyed during the countdown :D I didn't take any photos during the fireworks session. Busy enjoyed and avoided from the spray. Reached home by 1.30 a.m. without scolding by mum at all :O * Thanks another driver ( swing & kwansheng ) for fetching me back :D We are pretty lucky cause we didn't face any traffic jam when we went back. But the guys are damn pitty because they still jam in the parking when I already reached home. LOL!

With my bestie, Jwen :D See, our hair are wet :O

Thanks for asking me to countdown with you :) I didn't regret at all.

Seriously, this was the very first time I went out for countdown. What I want to say is, this is really fun! :D I want to party like this for more next time :D

4 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3 waiting for the next countdown heheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yy: :D
    munn: sure!! you said 1 ahh! next time i show you this post then u cant deny already <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo. nice :D and u're selected for NS? too bad :S i hope i wudnt be one of them too. i heard one family at least one will be selected right?

    ReplyDelete