INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

30 june 2010

is all about 626 :)
due to my lazyness, now only i update my blog
* sorry guys!
carnival day
i only spent RM15 to buy the food
compare to last year, this year had less stall
* how sad :(

with huiching, xuxu & p.mun
i lloked so dark compare with them
.____________.
with my sailou
* thanks for the card, it was really nice


after that, went dpc for our birthday celebration

swei :)

swing :)
unfortunately she gonna went back earlier
* sad :(
nvm, next time v can go out again x)

tomyam!

jwen :)
busy captured photos LOL!


shumeen :)
the birthday girl


kahchuah :)
the funniest 1
without her, v wont laugh till so happy




guess who is this?

how about this?

we were ready to fly the kite xD

nice post shumeen!

run ah!!!!!!
that's what kahchuah always say LOL!


try to fly the kite as high as i can xD
* jwen aaa, why snapped my silly face .___.


went back home by 6something
prepared to go out again for night celebration
they thought i dont know
but actually i know LOL!
girls talk
woei shya

puimun

yongxin

me with the cake

after that went paobing until 12a.m only went back


what a busy day but i did enjoyed it a lot!
i liked the celebration for this year the most
thanks all my friends & buddies for the wishes & celebration

presents that i received

birthday cards

my cake that i bought myself xD

chocolate indulgence



next post : volleyball!

2 comments: