INSTAGRAM

Sunday, May 9, 2010

9 may 2010


as we know
today is mother's day
how u celebrate with ur mum?
share with me :)


well i celebrated with my family at dpc this afternoon
went 全一面 to have lunch
and of course
we paid it lor xD
* share with sisters & brother
after that shopped at MaxValu to buy some daily stuff
then had a walk at the taman there


a simple celebration with mum
hope she like it :)


全一面

the main character for today
my mum

my dad with bright smile
so cute xD


my brother

sister

sister
pimpleless, jealous :(

me.



nice 1, bau with something inside
but dont know what its name already :x

so regret to eat this ==
the taste.. weird lar

rm10, but mama dei lor :x

bought some daily stuff at MaxValu

minicoper
the figure of this car damn nice leh

let's jump! xD

yeah~

mmmmm


JUST IGNORE ME

with sister

my dad & mum

start from the left:
brother (1), eldest sister (2), 2nd sister (3)

and im (4) the camera girl for today :D


end.



my lazyness make me fail the task :(

No comments:

Post a Comment