INSTAGRAM

Saturday, February 13, 2010

13 feb 10

new year eve

woke up as usual as school day ( 6 something )
for what?
cause want to help my mum lor!
went to mum's stall at 7 o'clock
u know i saw what?!
there were so many cars there!
gosh! so early, aunty & uncle came pasar to buy things
for me, i think i'll choose sleep better :DDD


closed the shop at 4 and then went to my aunty's house
to accompany her to have reunion dinner :)
chit chat at there until 6 something only go back
after that busy cleaned my house
yay! my house is full of new year decoration now!
( i'll upload pic when i'm free )


had reunion dinner with my family too
since many years we didn't ate together
cause brother went overseas to study and now he had came back!
we are happy family!


well, i wish u all a very happy chinese new year
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddd!
for those who have couple, wish u all happy valentine too!

GONG HEI FAT COI!!!!

2 comments: