INSTAGRAM

Saturday, December 19, 2009

19 - 22 dec 09

19 dec ( saturday )


tidied up my room with my sisters
* cause my room was too messy & dusty ><
we found many keychains, bear bear, ornaments and lots more
so we decided to pack it as a present
and give them to orphanage

* im a santa xD

i hope them can celebrate this christmas with a lots of happiness :)



20 dec ( sunday )


went pavilion cheong k with yanni
( well, i suggest u low yat's redbox better than pavilion )
after that went sg.wang to see the artists of 桃花小妹
( actually i havent watch that drama yet so i dont know who came )

christmas' decoration at pavilion
小玉 ( the interviewer )
黄靖伦 ( 星光三班 )
left : 汪东城饰史朗
left (2) : 高以翔饰陈合
middle : 丁春诚饰陈转
right (2) : 蓝钧天饰陈承
right : 黄靖伦饰陈余一


22 dec ( tuesday )


nothing to say
just my relatives all came my house to celebrate 冬至
consider a big family day too?
LOL!

know what is this?
算盘子 got hear before?
look like 'tong yun' 1
got white, pink, yellow & green colours


delicious right?
my dad & mummy cooked 1 :D
im so glad to be their daughter


meaningful days :)

3 comments: