INSTAGRAM

Saturday, August 22, 2009

22 aug 2009

yesterday was my oral test
n v r d volunteer! xD


our title :
' not doing well in skol does not mean you dunhav a good future '
at d question section
i think jwen answer quite well for tat
although teacher say she got quite lot of grammer mistake
but she still can answer it very fast


me? i din ever answer it
i stop when teacher ask me
' r you honest? '
i answer ' half '
then she ask me y again?
[ a lot of Y question! ]
n i stop here, i dunno how to answer it
too bad! my marks only 15!
mean half of d oral test marks
[ full is 30 ]


tis really prove tat my eng is very poor
i noe
* sigh *


i dunwan to b like tat anymore!


I WAN TO IMPROVE!


-------------------------------------------------


well, is holiday now
but, h1n1 everywhere
so frenz
if you wan to go out
better wear a mask!
be caution!


HAPPY HOLIDAY!

1 comment: