INSTAGRAM

Monday, July 13, 2009

long post

finally got d chance to blog here
tis few days bz to rush my movie [ 学警狙击 ]
3 days watch till EP20 smth
xD so geng lehh



9 july

d day tat jwen cum back to skol
im so happy to c her xD
she bought me a present from taiwan
is chocolate :D
i like it verrryyy much!!!!
thx jwen, luv eu heheeeee




chocolate


i put it as my hp wallpaper xD




got 2 favourite : chocolate + strawberry

10 july
well, today is open day
i got no worry abt it xD
becoz my parents din cum to get for me
but my uncle cum
alright, i din blame my parents
coz they din even cum to skol n get for me since primary skol
every year aso my uncle/aunty/sisters cum
biasa ald

is my turn, num.13
but veli faz then finish ald
coz i got nth to let pn.cheong ngam xD
[ im too guai =x ]
after tat, go home wif my uncle
n wait ws, yx, pm n xy to get their results
v plan to go there by 11smth
but how i noe
wait untill 1p.m oni reach our destination - MIDVALELLY
v decide to watch ice ace 3D
1 ticket for RM17
quite expensive =x

go shopping for a while
n choose present for xuxu liing
coz d next day is xuxu's birthday
yenny sms tat time o.O
she tell me she aso at midvalley wif her mum
but she juz cum to eat
i decide to find her
but v r rushing to watch our movie tat time
so fail to c her
when finish watching ice ace
v go n find restaurant to eat
[ d whole day din eat!!! ]
1st time eat my breakfast + lunch at 4.30p.m at KIM GARY
v go back at 6p.m.

ohya, yes my tuition teacher sms me near 12a.m
n tell me tat friday dunhav addmath class!!
wow!!! i can go c 林峰 ald!! xD
so go jusco wif puimun n my 2 sisters at 7p.m.
OMG!! there r crowd!!!
not oni teenagers cum, si lai, ah sam all cum xD
crowd!! n hot!! n tired!!!
i din even get to c him once
then go back ald!!!!!
so sad T___T


to c 林峰 pic :


[ so sorry tat midvalley's foto i haven get yet
i will post when i get it ]

1 comment: